How to make a return? Easy!
1. Create the return in your personal account within 14 days.
2. Prepare the package to be returned, if possible the original one.
3. Stick the return label that you find in the package (cut the label into two parts along the dotted line and stick the part with the addresses on the package).
4. You will be contacted by the company to set the time and date for the collection of the package at your home.
5. You will be refunded as soon as your package reaches its destination. It usually takes around 72 hours. In extremely rare cases, a maximum of 10 days. We inform you that it may take a few more days for the refund to appear in your account. You will receive an email confirming the refund.
The consumer, not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract or request the replacement of the goods within 14 working days starting from the day of receipt of the products. The shipping costs for the return are paid by the company.
The goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or courier. In any case, the substantial integrity of the goods and its normal state of conservation are necessary in order to proceed with the refunds.
All items must be received in the same conditions of receipt, provided with the original packaging and any manuals and/or labels without any lack, the risks associated with transport remaining entirely the responsibility of the Customer.
The refund of the sums paid as payment is made within a maximum of 10 days from the delivery of the package to the courier.
It should be noted that pursuant to art. 64 of Legislative Decree n.206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), the right of withdrawal is exercised by sending an email to email@example.com within the terms set out in the contract.
The company will accept the returned goods reserving the right to check that the products have been returned in their original condition.